HEAR FROM JAMES AND RUSS
10 weekly sessions, July 18-Sept. 26 (No session Sept. 12)
Saturdays, 9am-1pm Pacific. Learning groups will meet between sessions in local time zones.
Finding our true calling is a monumental achievement that brings us real meaning and a deep sense of belonging. It does not happen automatically. Buffeted by familial expectations, psychological blind spots and cultural messaging, we easily lose our way and find ourselves settling, coping, moving mechanically through life. Many of us, even with external success, still find this deep sense of meaning elusive.
The combination of Integral Coaching and the Enneagram is a powerful antidote for our times of resignation and despair. Connecting to our contribution simplifies, clarifies, and unifies our life. The Enneagram supports this by being a path to essence—a language that shows people a direct way to uncover what is most real and true.
This dynamic new workshop, designed and led by thought leaders Russ Hudson and James Flaherty, is for those who wish to use the Enneagram to support others. Coaches, therapists, spiritual directors, parents, and others in the serving professions will learn innovative methods to awaken your inner guidance and prepare you to live your vocation every day—and help others do the same.
See what Russ and James have cooked up!
This class is a wholly new creation—neither Russ nor James has taught it before. It is a format for each teacher to bring experiences for which they’ve had no forum—insights that have been cooking for decades. Here is some of what has emerged from their design conversations.
- We will bring discoveries that deeply shift the understanding of vocation and why it’s difficult to discern.
- We have generated new methods for people to free themselves from fixations (i.e., shifting instinctual energy into transformational power).
- Each session will open vast new horizons of possibility followed by ways to integrate that into our life and our coaching work.
- The program will fundamentally shift the way people understand themselves and their developmental trajectory. A path, which includes all aspects of our inner and outer life, will open up so we can receive, recognize and express our particular vocation.
- There will be several coaching demonstrations with different Enneatypes showing the flexibility and adaptability of this approach to vocation.
- Students will have multiple occasions to practice and receive feedback in the moment.
We strongly recommend that all participants read The Wisdom of the Enneagram (Don Riso and Russ Hudson) and Coaching: Evoking Excellence in Others (James Flaherty) before attending the training. We also recommend that attendees have previous training with either The Enneagram Institute or New Ventures West. If you have not taken either of these programs but have had significant previous coach training or Enneagram training with another organization, you are still welcome to attend. However, we will assume that participants are familiar with the methodologies of The Enneagram Institute and New Ventures West, and we will not take time to review these methodologies nor to reconcile them with other approaches.
Is this the right course for me?
- I'm interested in using the Enneagram to support others, not just for my own development.
- I have some training in coaching or the Enneagram that I hope to deepen and expand.
- I'm living with questions about my life's purpose and looking for greater meaning and clarity.
Not sure? Contact us to explore how this program might be supportive in your life and work with others.
Saturdays, 9 am to 1 pm Pacific
We are applying for 40 ICF CCEUs in the Core Competencies.